Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I am going to Africa

So its not the Pacific Island like I thought, but if you  know anything about the last two years, that is just how the years have gone, not at all of what I thought it was going to be. But just as I have found out these decisions have a purpose and in the end I know it going to be amazing. I have three months and I will be in Tanzania. After doing research, reading blogs, talking to returned volunteers and present volunteers, the people and country of Tanzania seem like a wonderful place to live for 27 month. I can not wait to get a chance to live near the ocean and not be landlocked like I am in the State. I love my friends and family but I am ready to go on the move and explore. Everyone says I am a natural explorer and always "finding" things. Ill soon write about what has lead me to Tanzania and what it has to bring me. Right now I am focusing on getting everything I need for basic survival (anyone with ideas let me know), learning more about Tanzania and  spending time with those that mean the most to me!
Currently sing Tiny Dancer - Elton John



Found it appropriate since he was getting a once in life time, same as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment