Thursday, July 7, 2011

Information

For those of you wondering about where I am going and the concern of my safety. I have posted links to all these questions. Below you find some basic information about Tanzania, a survey done by returned peace corp volunteers, a website that is dedicated to fallen peace corps volunteers, out of 279 only 4 were from Tanzania, this same website gives information about the 50th year of the Peace Corps. Another link will be about finding other peace corp blogs.




In Memory of Freddie Mercury

1 comment:

  1. Hi Britt - I just came across your blog today. I'm an RPCV from Western Samoa and am traveling to Tanzania in December. I'm looking for the inside scoop because I know volunteers always know the best (and cheapest) way to do things. I'll be interested in following your journey. (I'm from Ohio too, originally!) Enjoy your service!

    ReplyDelete