Monday, January 2, 2012

Its going to get better

This is where we stayed in Dar




 My 80lbs of stuff


 Tanzania money 1500 tsh equals about 1 dollar


 Lady Liberty in Africa
Where I stayed in Muheza with my homestay family.
Its has been almost two month since the last time I wrote on here. It has been a very busy and crazy time. I think I will be posting based on pictures and one great story of the week or month. Possible the highlight of my time. No one really like to read long blogs so I want to keep this simple and fun. I will probably have post from the past and present as well. Because during trying I kept telling myself it is going to get better!

1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome that you are there!! I can't wait to see more pics!! Has it been a culture shock or have you adapted well?

    ReplyDelete