Thursday, January 19, 2012

You belong here

One the first day of going to my site at the base of the mountain the song playing on my Ipod was You Belong Here. This is how I feel. Life in Lushoto is wonderful. Words can not describe how this first month at site has been for me. I can honestly say I am happy, happy that makes you smile everyday and happy that is not fake or forced just plain and Simply Happy. For a long time I have been looking for missing piece of me and now I feel that I am coming together. The pieces are coming together. In the last year I have been through a lot and I finally feel like I can focus on me. Focus on getting healthy mental and physical and helping support my village to improve it. Here are pictures of my new home and happiness.























No comments:

Post a Comment